How to Create a NissanConnectSM Account?
“Innovation that excites” is not just a catchy slogan, it’s Nissan’s promise to its customers to create exciting innovative technology. These technologies are designed to make your driving experience safer and also take it to the next level. NissanConnectSM is one of Nissan’s key features helping to make driving much more enjoyable. It brings all you need for your trip at your fingertips including your music, contacts, navigational information, unlocking your vehicle or even booking your next service appointment. Read on to learn from us at Ericksen Nissan, your trusted Nissan Edmonton dealership, about how you can create your own account today and start enjoying these services.
NissanConnectSM Account Creation Process
Before you create a NissanConnectSM account, you first have to create a corresponding Canada NissanConnect Portal account. It’s quite simple because both accounts use the same password. To register on the NissanConnect Portal, you need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and a valid email address.
Here is the step-by-step process:
- 1.) Visit the portal here: https://canada.nissanconnect.com
- 2.) Choose your preferred Language (English or French).
- 3.) Click on “Create Account” if you don’t already have an account, you also have the option of requesting a password change if you have forgotten yours.
- 4.) Fill out your information, such as name, email address, address and phone number, then click on the register button at the end of the page.
- 5.) You will be directed to the next section: “Add Vehicle.” Enter your vehicle information including the VIN.
- 6.) Click on “Access your Nissan,”, then choose the “Next” button to read and accept the terms and conditions by selecting the “I Agree” box.
- 7.) And that’s it, all you need to remember to login to your NissanConnectSM account is your password.
- 8.) To access your NissanConnectSM account, download the companion app on the AppStore or on Google Play, choose your country and enter your information.